Our range of lump breakers are designed to be robust, running at slow speed to crush / break up lumps of material from 200mm diameter down to below 2mm.
The range of lump breakers can handle throughput rates of hundreds of kilos per hour to tons per hour.
The product is fed into the lump breaker from the top and our specially designed beater pushes the product to the screen, which wedges / crushes the material against the screen until it falls through the screen apertures. The lump breaker can be supplied with a square, round or conidur/ raised lip screens.
Due to the hygienic design and easy access doors, the screens are quickly changed, if needed or different products can be processed, allowing an excellent turnaround time in production.
The lump breakers can be supplied in 304L (1.4301), 316L (1.4404) stainless steel, exotic metals and mild steel.
- Easy to clean
- No vibration
- Robust design
- Quick changeover of screen
- Minimal heat and dust generation
- Process scalability from lab to production
- Selection of beaters and screens are available for various applications
- No tools required when inspecting or cleaning down
- De-agglomeration of compacted hygroscopic materials
- De-agglomeration of sugar from FIBC (super sacks) or sacks
- Pre breaking of material before another process, i.e. milling or mixing / blending
- De-lumping dried fruit
- Installed below FIBC (super sacks), IBC, silos, sacktip units, belt conveyors, screw conveyors