Fluidizing Paddle Mixer (Blender)
Our range of fluidizing paddle mixers are designed for high speed mixing but gentle action at the same time.
The mixer has an agitator shaft with inner and outer paddles which run at high speed and fluidizes the product within the mixing chamber.
The standard batch range from 5 to 15,000 working litres, but special versions are available to meet client’s requirements on request.
The fluidizing paddle mixers can meet European and US standards and are suitable for the Pharmaceutical, Dairy, Food and Chemical Industries.
Due to the hygienic and robust design, the fluidizing paddle mixers require low maintenance and comply with the latest Machinery and ATEX Directives.
The fluidizing paddle mixer can be supplied in 304L (1.4301), 316L (1.4404) stainless steel, exotic metals, mild steel.
- Easy to clean
- Low energy consumption, kW / ton
- Quick mixing times
- Process scalability from lab to production
- Low CV, (coefficient of variation values)
- Hinged and interlocked lid
- Hand operated slide valve
- Fabricated either in 304L stainless steel or mild steel
- Parallel gear motor unit
- Hygienic paddle agitator shape
- Short aspect U trough
- Self-supporting floor mounted at each end of the machine
- ATEX versions available
- Flush fitting plug valve, manual or pneumatically operated
- Segmented ball valve, manual or pneumatically operated
- Cantilever design available
- Various sizes of flanges, tri-clamps connection, aseptic flanges
- Liquid addition via internal spray system
- Load cells for weighing batches
- Support foot mounted or through the floor design
- Automated loading and unloading system
- Choppers, high speed cutters
- Jacketed mixing vessel for cooling or heating
- Vacuum or positive conveying product direct into the mixer
- Control panel
- Full validation documentation, material certification, FAT, IQ, OQ, PQ, SAT
- WIP / CIP integration
- Mixing of API and Pharmaceutical powders
- Spice mixes
- Cake mixes
- Cereal mixes
- Detergent mixes
- Chemical powders
- Vitamin and minerals
- Pet food