Double Cone Blender
Our range of Double Cone Blenders are ideal for blending powders, granules and fragile materials due to the slow rotating of the blender double cones.
The upper and lower cones operate at different angles, which improves the blending action, with lower cone having the steepest angle, aiding product flow when discharging.
The standard batch range from 5 to 15,000 working litres, but special versions are available to meet client’s requirements on request.
The double cone blenders can meet European and US standards and are suitable for the Pharmaceutical, Dairy, Food and Chemical Industries.
Due to the hygienic and robust design, the Double Cone Blenders require low maintenance and comply with the latest Machinery and ATEX Directives.
The Double Cone Blenders can be supplied in 304L (1.4301), 316L (1.4404) stainless steel, exotic metals, mild steel, abrasive metals.
- Easy to clean
- No vibration
- Total discharge with minimal dusting inside the blender
- Hygienic support stand fully welded with fixed feet
- Hinged manway
- Hand operated butterfly valve
- Fabricated either in stainless steel or mild steel
- Inventor rated motor with brake
- Process scalability from lab to production
- ATEX versions available
- Liquid addition via internal spray system
- Automated loading and unloading system
- Vacuum conveying product direct into the blender
- Control panel
- Safety cage / laser curtain
- Full validation documentation, material certification, FAT, IQ, OQ, PQ, SAT
- Position switches for loading and unloading
- Vacuum drying
- WIP / CIP integration
- Blending of API and Pharmaceutical powders
- Blending of abrasive powders, (metal powders)
- Blending of tea
- Blending of detergents
- Chemical powders
- Vitamin and minerals