Our range of cantilever centrifugal sifters, (centrifugal screeners) are designed with no vibration and with dust tight connections.
They are designed and built such that the paddle assembly rotates at high speed causing a centrifugal action, allowing the powder to pass through the static screen to the fines hopper and any oversize particles are then rejected to the oversize end chute.
The cantilever design has no bearing or seal at the oversize end, which allows quick change over of the screen.
The turbo sifters are available to European and US standards and are suitable for the Pharmaceutical, Dairy, Food and Chemical Industries, due to their hygienic and robust design.
The turbo sifters require low maintenance and comply with the latest Machinery and ATEX Directives.
We are able to manufacture a wide size variety of sifters to sieve from a few kgs to many tons per hour.
The sifters can be supplied in 304L (1.4301), 316L (1.4404) stainless steel, exotic metals and mild steel.
- Easy to clean
- No vibration
- Quick screen change over, wedge wire, nylon, woven wire, perforated plate
- High capacity with a small foot print
- Screen can be rotated in-situ for inspection
- Process scalability from lab to production
Check sieving, (policing) of flour, spices, sugar, almost any powder or granulated material, milk powder, baby powder.
- De-dusting of material
- Dry and wet applications
- De watering / liquid removal
- De-lumping dried fruit
- Inline sifting (for vacuum or pressure systems)
- Sieving below FIBC, Silos, Sack tip unit, Mixer / Blender